What is a Dental Emergency?
If you are experiencing pain, you are in a dental emergency – call us. Examples of dental emergencies are:
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- Excessive bleeding that doesn’t stop after surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
Request an Appointment
Call 718-468-3434 or
Complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.